The IGA Fellowship grant programme supports individuals from the geothermal community in developing countries to actively participate in WGC 2020. The grants are managed and awarded by the IGA Steering Committee.
- Individuals from the following countries qualify for financial support
- Individuals who have papers submitted and accepted
- Only one Fellowship per submitted and accepted paper
- Applications submitted after 8 December 2019 will not be considered
Scope of financial support
- Fellowship grants are provided in the form of Congress registration and accommodation for the duration of the Technical Program and for the duration of the Short Course Program if the recipient has registered and paid for a course
- Recipients must be able to demonstrate institutional / company support and availability of funds for the duration of WGC 2020
- Fellowship grants are not paid out in cash to recipients
Kindly be informed that the grant amount is final and cannot be transferred to another individual. If the recipient is cannot attend WGC 2020 they will forfeit the support.
Please refer any questions to email@example.com.